We are seeking an exceptional candidate for this new key post within the central team in our growing multi-academy trust. Our HR Manager will be part of a team supporting and enabling schools to improve the life chances of the children and families they serve. This is a great opportunity to be part of the Trust’s future, where collaboration and partnership are believed to be the key to its success. The Agora is a place where we ‘work together, learn together and succeed together’.
This role will appeal to an ambitious and enthusiastic professional, motivated by the opportunity to impact positively on children’s outcomes Partnership wide.
We require an HR professional who can build positive relationships to become trusted as the route to provide effective human resources support and guidance across the organisation.
We are looking for an optimistic, pragmatic thinker who is:
- experienced in delivering HR advisory services
- able to develop excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- able to develop and deliver a high-quality HR central function
- a good project manager and team player
- an excellent communicator
- enthusiastic and committed
We will provide the HR Manager with:
- a collaborative team and the opportunity to help shape our vision and ethos and the processes to deliver them
- CPD appropriate to their current and future needs to ensure success
- strong partnerships and networks
- local government pension scheme
Applications are welcome from those within the sector and those from other sectors who have the desire and ability to adapt. If you think you have what it takes to support the development of a relatively new trust into a successful and responsive organisation run for the benefit of children, staff and local communities, then we welcome your application.
To arrange a discussion about this role or should you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Daulman (Chief Executive Officer) on 01923 589418 or email HR@agoralearning.co.uk
To find out more or apply for this role, please visit: MyNewTerm
The Agora Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).